Saturday, March 13, 2010

Basket Shopping, Anyone?

Many women, when you ask them what's the first thing that they look at on the opposite sex, will say, "His eyes," or "His lips." Being the oddball that I am, I look at something else. I look at something that pokes out further than any pair of eyeballs, or any pair of juicy, succulent, soft-with-cherry-chapstick lips. I look at the bulge in his pants. Yes, that's right! I do what is called basket shopping.

Apple has this application for the IPhone that provides interesting and enlightening sex facts. I came across the Sex-Facts app one day while I was playing with my best friend’s phone. Curiosity led me to flip through some of the sexual facts, and eventually I came across the term basket shopping. Basket shopping is defined as looking at the bulge in a man's pants. I laughed when I came across this sex fact. I laughed because I didn't know that there was a term for what I have been doing since elementary school. I went along and downloaded the app to my phone immediately after.

I know that the bulge is not a definite marker for determining whether or not a man is hung, but it is just a fun activity that I engage in to keep my day interesting. I never stare at his package for a long time. It only takes me a nano second to get a good look at his basket, and then I go on about my business. It doesn’t make me more attractive to him. Basket shopping is one of the ways I keep my day from being bland and boring. I am never compelled to reach out and grab at them (no need to be in jail). A quick look is all I need. The size of the bulge doesn't even matter to me.

I have no clue about how the term basket shopping came into existence, but I am sure whoever created it got a good enough kick out of it. I like the fact that it doesn’t sound perverted or vulgar. I wouldn’t consider this to be perverted behavior. It’s totally natural. The term basket shopping gives lightness to the whole idea of the activity. It sounds like there is no harm in it, and there isn’t. All I am doing is looking. No lewd thoughts pop into my brain or anything like that. I’m just having a little fun. That’s it!

No comments:

Post a Comment