Sunday, April 11, 2010

My New Play Thing



I just got my hands on the new Nintendo DSi XL and it is so cool. I got it for a really belated Christmas present; however, it came to me right in time because I desperately need a temporary escape from all the madness that surrounds me with this school work and all. On a day to day basis there is always a piece of literature that I have to read or write and just as it was beginning to become unbearable, this brand new play thing came to take the stress away. Hallelujah!

Equipped with a larger screen, the Nintendo DS i XL is 93% larger than the
Nintendo DSi Lite system. I can take photos with any of the two built-in cameras. I can surf the internet, play music, and, of course, play games like New Super Mario Bros.—my favorite. It also comes pre-installed with Brain Age Express: Math, Brain Age Express: Arts and Letters, and Photo Clock. My jaw dropped when I learned that my brain age is 80. Yowza!

I was disappointed when I realized that the Nintendo DS i XL system did not come with headphones. Priced at $189.99, it should come with headphones. Other than that, it’s a great system to have. It’s easy to manipulate. Nothing is too technical. It’s great for young and old people. It comes in two colors: Bronze and Burgundy. I have the bronze, which honestly looks more like mocha than bronze. I heard the burgundy system is ugly, so get your hands on the bronze while supplies last.

God bless the people of Nintendo for providing an escape for those, like me, who need a break from their school work and those who get a kick out playing video games. I am going to take my play thing wherever I go so whenever there’s a moment where life seems like it’s giving me a hard time, I will be able to whip out this bad boy to take the stress away.

No comments:

Post a Comment