Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hand Jobs

I have become my own nail artist. After another poor manicure from a local nail salon, I decided to do my own nails. By doing this I keep my money in the black community. Now when my nail polish chips quickly, I don't get upset because I didn't waste $2o. I am going to perfect my skills. I have been doing my own nails for only a couple of months and I consider creating nail art a new hobby. Initially, I tested out my skills on my students at my job. They were in love! I love being able to do my nails. Since I'm right-handed, the challenge is for my left hand to be able to mimick my right hand. So far, I'm on my way to becoming great. I would love to go to cosmetology school to learn more about nail technology. I have done a little bit of research and the schools that I have looked up pretty much offer the same education. If I were to become a licensed nail technician, that would equal $$$$. That would be one heck of a side hustle. Imaginge me: Educator, Writer, Nail Tech? Sounds awesome to me. There's nothing like being a well-rounded individual.


What do think of my skills so far? Have you been thinking of a side hustle of your own? What would be your ultimate hustle?

No comments:

Post a Comment